Latest News

High Voltage Current Kills One In Pokhara

A construction worker is accidently electrocuted in Pokhara.

Krishna Bahadur Rana, 37yo was killed on Thursday after touching high voltage line accidently while he was painting a house. Rana who is originally from Sindhuli used to stay in Pokhara-17, Gharipatan. Rana died on spot after the incident.

Locals say that the worker was killed due to negligence of house owner. The house is being built without following mandatory criteria for high tension line, a local informed. Police said further investigation is ongoing about the incident.

Related posts

NC Leader Giri Passes Away, Final Rites Today

Nepal Ahile

Harisayani Ekadasi Today, Holy Basil Being Planted

Nepal Ahile

Country’s ‘Biggest’ Solar Plant Linked To National Grid

Nepal Ahile

Leave a Comment