Consumption of wild mushroom in Butwal has made 19 people sick out of whom 6 are in serious condition.
Resident of Nayagaun -12, Laxminagar-4 and Belbas-13 of Butwal had consumed wild mushroom brought from nearby forest on Wednesday to celebrate Asar 15. Police informed that all of them had lost their consciousness after eating those wild mushroom. 8 years old Supriya Bk is one of those 6 whom have fallen seriously ill. Similarly Rina Bk 28 yo, Kamala Bk 28yo, Bishnu Bk 38 yo, Durga Bk 30yo and Hum Bahadur Bk 55yo are among those whose condition is serious.
All of them are getting treatment at Lumbini Provincial Hospital while 5 are admitted in ICU according to Police.